Online Service Help Information
1. Create Account ONLY IF you, your spouse, or your child has NOT been to the Y, in a Y program, or given to the Y,
else, use one of the Account Login options.
Is this your first time logging in? If so, did you use the First-time login section? If not, please give it a try using your HOME phone number.
For returning logins, did you try using your home or work email address, or your spouse's email address(es)?
It's best to try the email address submitted on your membership application, a program registration, or when you created your account online.
2. If you, your spouse, or your child have been to the Y, in a Y program, or given to the Y, you already have an account.
If you've not given an email address or don't remember which email address is on your account,
use the First-Time login with your home phone number and you should be able to log in now and in the future using the email address you entered.
3. If you still need help, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call your local YMCA.
Upon requesting help, you will need to provide YMCA staff with your email address, first name, last name, address, and Date of Birth for identification purposes.
4. If you or our staff have created a duplicate record in the system, you will not be able to log in until
the duplicate records are merged. Your local YMCA staff can confirm and email email@example.com to fix.
5. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have suggestions on how we can improve your online experience or to inform us of additional payment methods we need to consider.
316.733.9622_ Andover YMCA
316.264.9374_ Central YMCA
316.685.2251_ East YMCA
316.320.9622_ El Dorado YMCA
316.858.9622_ North YMCA
316.260.9622_ Northwest YMCA
316.942.5511_ South YMCA
316.942.2271_ West YMCA
Return to Top   Close Help Window